* Says in talks with banks to amend debt covenants * Sees 60 mln stg writedown * To write off 54 mln stg related to Spanish buys * Sees write-off on UK hire business at 32 mln stg (Adds details) Feb 25 (Reuters) - British van hire company Northgate on Wednesday warned that its full-year underlying pretax profit would be significantly below market expectations and that it was in talks to amend its debt covenants. The company cited a fall in used vehicle residual values and softening ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Northgate warns of lower profit; covenants under pressure" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.