By Andrea Shalal-Esa WASHINGTON, Nov 22 (Reuters) - Northrop Grumman Corp. is willing to accept a consent decree maintaining competition in the lucrative military space market as a condition for approval of its $6.6 billion purchase of TRW Inc. , sources close to the transaction said on Friday. The Defense Department has told the Justice Department it will approve the deal if antitrust lawyers can hammer out a consent decree with the Los Angeles-based company, although no formal ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Northrop seen accepting consent decree in TRW deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.