NEW YORK, June 25 (Reuters) - Defense contractor Northrop Grumman Corp. . has revised its earlier bid for TRW Inc., offering a price in the range of $57 to $58 a share, and hoping to thrash out an agreed transaction, sources familiar with the talks said on Tuesday. Northrop's revised offer is in all shares and is up from its current hostile bid of $55.31 a share, based on Northrop's Monday closing price of $128.35. The revised offer values TRW at about $7.2 billion. Northrop and TRW are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Northrop submits revised bid for TRW-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642