ZURICH, June 26 (Reuters) - Swiss electrical components maker Saia-Burgess wants to remain independent and is not in takeover talks with outside investors, its chief executive said in an interview published on Sunday. Market talk that an Asian investor was interested in buying some or all of the Swiss manufacturer have pushed up its shares sharply over recent days. The stock closed at 855 Swiss francs on Friday, up some 20 percent since the start of the month. CEO Daniel Hirschi told NZZ ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Not aware of potential suitors -Swiss Saia Burgess" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.