MUMBAI, Aug 23 (Reuters) - NRB Bearings Ltd. expects its non-automotive business to make up a quarter of its revenue by 2010 as it looks to diversify its auto-heavy portfolio, a senior official said on Thursday. The company now gets under a tenth of its revenue from non-auto applications such as switch gears, bearings for all-terrain vehicles, machinery and consumer durables, NRB's president Harshbeena S. Zaveri said on the sidelines of a conference. "We believe in a philosophy of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NRB Bearings sees non-auto revenue rising" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.