HELSINKI, Feb 17 (Reuters) - Tyre maker Nokian Renkaat's share issue was more than 2.5-times oversubscribed, with the subscription price set at 122 euros ($158.9), the Finnish firm said on Thursday. Nokian said some 87 percent of the 1.07 million shares on offer will go to international institutions. It added the subscription period would run from Feb. 17 to March 18. The new shares correspond to about 9.9 percent of shares and votes in the firm prior to the issue, made to help the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"N.Renkaat share issue over 2.5 times oversubscribed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.