* BSE up 0.23 pct; NSE adds 0.19 pct * Retail shares rally ahead of parliament vote on FDI in multi-brand retail * Indian tech shares drop after Cognizant SEC filing By Manoj Dharra MUMBAI, Dec 5 (Reuters) - Indian shares gained on Wednesday for the sixth time in seven sessions on hopes the government will muster a majority in parliament on a crucial vote to allow foreign direct investment in multi-brand retail later in the day. Shares in organised retailers such as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NSE closes above 5,900 on hopes of favourable FDI vote" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.