NEW YORK, Jan 23 (Reuters) - COMEX gold bolted to a new six-year peak and made contract highs Thursday morning as investors scooped up the hard asset amid simmering world tensions and a struggling U.S. dollar, dealers said. Meanwhile, NYMEX active platinum futures soared to a 16-year high on worries about potential supply disruptions from South Africa and Russia for the metal used in jewelry and catalytic converters for cars. February gold on the New York Mercantile Exchange's COMEX ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NY gold bolts up 6-yr peak, platinum at 16-yr highs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.