NEW YORK, Jan 20 (Reuters) - U.S. gold futures were down but above early lows Thursday morning after the euro bounced back a bit from the fresh two-month it fell to overnight, traders said. "We're down about $7.00 from the highs yesterday and we're seeing some short-covering here at the lows which is propping us back up," said one floor source. "We're moving up off the lows a bit because basically the euro came back 15 points and the ring was short," he added. By 10:15 a.m. EST (1515 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NY gold down but above lows early as euro recovers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.