NEW YORK, Dec 21 (Reuters) - New York gold was lower early Wednesday on year-end profit taking, with liquidation in Tokyo markets souring the tone but hardly shaking the positive mood which took futures to 25-year highs last week. At the Tokyo Commodity Exchange, small investors were partly behind a more than 2 percent fall in yen-priced gold futures. But they took a cue from a sharp pullback at the COMEX division of the New York Mercantile Exchange on Tuesday, and in the long term the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NY gold down in early trade in year-end shakeout" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642