NEW YORK, Dec 27 (Reuters) - Gold rose in early New York Futures trade Monday, catching some of the dollar outflow that lifted the euro to a new high, but lacking energy with many participants out of the market for year-end holidays. Gold firmed in Asia overnight, but European trading was a liquidity hole because of UK public holidays on Monday and Tuesday. London bullion trade will reopen on Wednesday. At 9:16 a.m. EST (1416 GMT) on the COMEX division of the New York Mercantile ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NY gold up early on weak dlr in thin yearend trade" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.