Corrects settlement price of December gold in paragraph 3, settlement prices of October platinum and December palladium, respectively, in final two paragraphs. NEW YORK, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Gold futures gyrated to the ups and downs of oil prices on Tuesday, ending up on quarter-end book squaring and a sense that European central banks had not sold as much as they could under a pact expiring today. Silver lead gold back up in open outcry trade. Gold trade looked confused before a decisive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NY gold ends up for 5th day in confused trade" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642