NEW YORK, Sept 27 (Reuters) - NY gold slumped early Tuesday in confused trade, with worse-than-expected U.S. economic data at midmorning lifting the dollar and cutting short an attempt at rallying the precious metal. "It suddenly turned around and fell $3. As for the ever-strengthening dollar, it's pretty confusing to me," said one gold trader at a commercial bank. A firmer dollar and weaker oil prices made it hard for gold to hold gains like the rally on Monday. Still, many players ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NY gold heads down in morning, watches dollar,data" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642