NEW YORK, Nov 22 (Reuters) - Gold futures in New York opened firmer on Tuesday as early speculative and fund buying was met with some light profit-taking holding prices just below the psychological level of $500 an ounce, market sources said. "The market is reacting exactly the way you would expect it to right now. I think now that we're in striking distance of $500 (an ounce), a lot of the market participants are trying to decide whether this is a good time to be long or short gold," said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NY gold higher early, holds just below $500/oz" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.