NEW YORK, June 23 (Reuters) - Gold futures in New York climbed to a three-day high Thursday morning on trade and speculative buying, despite a stronger dollar that would ordinarily make commodities less attractive to investors. "I think it's spec buying coming in. It's interesting that it has decided to break away from the dollar again," said Tom Boustead, an analyst at Refco in New York. "The other metals look a little weak right now and we might be getting some rotation into gold," he ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NY gold jumps above $441 early on spec, trade buys" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.