NEW YORK, Aug 16 (Reuters) - Gold futures in New York rose to settle near session highs on Tuesday, after buyers jumped in on an earlier dip in prices and a lackluster dollar and historically high crude also gave it a boost, analysts said. In other precious metals, platinum ended at a 2-1/2-week low below $900 on fund and speculative selling. Industrial precious metal silver popped back above $7.00 an ounce, thanks to copper prices hitting fresh record highs in the session. December ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NY gold rebounds to finish higher, $455/oz eyed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.