NEW YORK, Aug 28 (Reuters) - New York gold futures edged off 3-month highs Thursday, cooled by profit taking in the run-up to a long weekend, growing confidence in the economy and nervousness over the epic bullish bet hanging over the COMEX. Gold felt pressure from the dollar's firmness against the euro after the government released a larger-than-expected upward revision to second-quarter U.S. gross domestic product to 3.1 percent from July's advance estimate of 2.4 percent. "Today is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NY gold retreats, platinum bivouacs near 23-yr high" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642