NEW YORK, Jan 27 (Reuters) - COMEX gold futures turned positive again on Monday in a topsy-turvy morning that saw prices surge to their latest 6-year year high then tumble into negative territory earlier as players try to divine the results of the United Nations anxiously awaited report on Iraqi arms. U.N. arms inspectors prepared to give the Security Council a key report on Iraq. The Council session begins at 10:30 EST (1530 GMT). Gold has climbed to consecutive new multi-year highs in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NY gold returns to positive zone on UN report vigil" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642