NEW YORK, April 29 (Reuters) - U.S. gold futures rebounded sharply on Friday morning on speculative buying after a slide in the metals complex uncovered strong physical interest at lower prices, dealers said. Values shot up from nine-day lows on pre-weekend bargain hunting before holidays overseas next week, but gold remained wedged in a tight trading range in mostly technical activity. "There is heavy short covering by the hedge funds. And yesterday, lower prices brought in a lot of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NY gold rises on fund buying early, silver, PGM up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.