NEW YORK, March 23 (Reuters) - U.S. gold prices sank for a third session to touch a nine-day low on Thursday morning, as speculative and dealer selling accelerated amid technical weakness and a rising U.S. dollar, trading sources said. Silver pared losses to hold near unchanged, propped up by investors who switched into the market out of gold and by news this week of a first silver-backed security moving closer to final U.S. regulatory approval. [ID:nN21216480] Stop-loss selling has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NY gold slides to 9-day low early, silver firms" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.