NEW YORK, March 28 (Reuters) - U.S. gold futures were flat at the open on Tuesday, amid some light rollover trade, with business cautious ahead of a Federal Reserve policy statement that could hint how long the Fed intends to keep raising rates, sources said. The Fed's Open Market Committee on Tuesday resumed its two-day meeting, the first led by new Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke. The panel is expected to raise rates a quarter point to 4.75 percent as well as issue a statement on policy. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NY gold unchanged in early trade, all eyes on FOMC" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.