NEW YORK, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Palladium futures in New York rallied 4.3 percent in late trading on Wednesday, as investors and speculative funds switched money into precious metals other than gold, dealers said. December delivery palladium on the New York Mercantile Exchange shot up $9.45 to $231 an ounce in the last hour of trading, the highest for futures on a weekly spot basis since July 2004. The metal, which is used mainly in automotive catalytic converters to clean exhaust fumes and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NY palladium rallies to 15-month high at $231/oz" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.