NEW YORK, July 30 (Reuters) - Precious metal futures were in a broad retreat Wednesday morning on technical selling, with gold, silver and platinum hit by profit-taking following rallies earlier this week, dealers said. Platinum tripped down from 4-1/2 month highs after Tuesday's move to a contract peak of $701 in futures failed to draw follow-through buying overnight in Asia. "There was some ACCESS selling in the morning and then as soon as we came into the second fix at nine o'clock, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NY platinum tumbles early, gold and silver retreat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642