NEW YORK, Oct 27 (Reuters) - Gold futures in New York jumped almost 1 percent on Thursday morning on fund and safe-haven buying in the precious metals, while platinum shot to an 18-month high and palladium climbed to a 16-month peak. Dealers said the buying was fueled by a combination of renewed speculative interest in commodities as well as an improved technical picture for the metals, which sparked short covering as the dollar pulled back against the euro. By 10:29 a.m. EDT, December ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NY precious metals up but off highs in broad rally" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642