NEW YORK, May 27 (Reuters) - Silver futures in New York surged to a one-month high early Friday on fund buying sparked by talk of bullion demand and a new silver ETF (exchange-traded fund), while gold benefited from dollar weakness in holiday-shortened trading, dealers said. "Speculation about tightness and speculation about the ETF from Barclays prompted some buying yesterday, and that has triggered fund stops (stop-loss buy orders) that pushed this thing up to $7.28" an ounce, said a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NY silver rallies to 1-month high as funds buy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642