NEW YORK, June 20 (Reuters) - Silver led precious metals higher in early New York trade on Monday with news that a proposed silver-linked security came a step closer to fruition, encouraging investors to keep beefing up their weightings. "The markets are quiet. Physical demand is light," said Paul McLeod, vice president of bullion trading at Commerzbank Securities. "It's really the funds, the investment community that's driving this move higher." At the COMEX silver was briefly up 2 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NY silver rises early, metals investment heats up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642