NEW YORK, Aug 31 (Reuters) - Silver futures in New York powered to a three-month high on Thursday on investment buying, closing above $13 an ounce, while gold jumped to a one-week peak amid geopolitical tensions though it lacked follow-through, dealers and analysts said. A burst of speculative buying, an upbeat technical picture in silver vis-a-vis gold and growth in a new U.S. silver-backed security helped drive prices up 2.8 percent by the close. Benchmark December delivery silver ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NY silver rockets to fresh 3-mo. peak, gold climbs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.