NEW YORK, May 27 (Reuters) - Investment fund buying sparked by strong demand for bullion and talk of a new silver exchange-traded fund boosted U.S. silver futures to a five-week high on Friday in pre-holiday trading, while gold rose on a weaker U.S. dollar. Metals trade on the New York Mercantile Exchange was shuttered early, at about noon, and U.S. financial markets will be closed on Monday for the Memorial Day holiday. July silver futures on the NYMEX's COMEX division rose 14.8 cents, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NY silver settles at 5-week peak as funds buy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.