NEW YORK, March 27 (Reuters) - U.S. silver futures rallied to a new 22-year high on speculative buying early Monday amid expectations of rising silver demand, pushing the other precious metal higher as well, dealers said Riding silver's coattails, palladium jumped to a two-year high, platinum scaled a six-week peak and gold rose to a three-week high. Record copper prices and a shaky dollar were also supportive to the complex, while investors awaited clues on the Federal Reserve's policy ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NY silver soars nearer to $11/oz, other precious up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642