NEW YORK, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Silver futures rallied to another 19-year high early Friday, then stumbled to end unchanged despite enthusiasm about a proposed silver-backed financial product aimed at making it easy to invest in the metal. Pre-weekend profit taking ended a four-day winning streak at the COMEX division of the New York Mercantile Exchange. Silver led New York precious metals higher this week after taking the baton from gold which hit 26-year highs last week. But by Friday the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NY silver surges to 19-year high but ends flat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.