NEW YORK, Jan 30 (Reuters) - New York precious metals ended higher on speculator and fund buying on Monday, with silver shooting to a 22-year peak on excitement over a proposed U.S. silver-backed investment while gold also extended its rally. Dealers said positive technical factors and an absence of liquidation by the heavily long speculators also helped boost metals prices, despite a rising U.S. dollar in the session. Platinum stayed well-bid and shot to another 26-year high. March ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NY silver touches 22-year high, trade eyes $10/oz" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642