* Tarrytown sues automaker over redevelopment plan * Lawsuit also names village of Sleepy Hollow as defendant * Case filed in New York state court By Jessica Dye NEW YORK, May 26 (Reuters) - A New York village is seeking to halt an $800 million development slated to be built on the site of a former General Motors Co plant, saying the automaker's project has not received proper environmental vetting from state officials. The villages of Tarrytown and Sleepy Hollow have been battling ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"N.Y. town moves to block GM development project" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642