WASHINGTON, March 24 (Reuters) - If the price of crude oil ever jumps to $100 a barrel and sends gasoline costs soaring, you're better off living in New York City than just about anywhere else, according to a study released on Friday. New York tops the list of ten American cities that could survive, at least economically, if oil roared to $100. That's the conclusion of the online healthy living company SustainLane, which looked at which cities could maintain their quality of life and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NYC the place to be if oil hits $100/bbl - study" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642