By Bruce Nichols HOUSTON, Jan 30 (Reuters) - The New York Mercantile Exchange has expanded its clearing options for U.S. cash crude deals amid an expanding credit crunch, an exchange official said on Friday. NYMEX, the world's largest clearinghouse for oil futures contracts, will build a "complete slate" of cash crude and cash oil products listings on its ClearPort system, which already handles three cash crudes, said Dan Brusstar, director of energy research for NYMEX parent CME Group ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NYMEX expanding US cash crude clearing on Clearport" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.