NEW YORK, Aug 18 (Reuters) - Outspoken NYMEX Holdings Inc member Robert Sahn said on Monday he expects fellow members to push for a ruling from the IRS on how to tax a payout from CME Group Inc , which is in the midst of acquiring the New York energy and metals exchange. NYMEX members threatened to sink the proposed acquisition last week, when it was revealed that a $750,000 payout to each of the 816 NYMEX seat holders would be taxed as "ordinary income," instead of as lower-taxed "capital ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NYMEX member expects push for ruling on CME payout" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642