NEW YORK, March 25 (Reuters) - The New York Mercantile Exchange said on Thursday it will lower the margins on its NYMEX division palladium futures contract, effective with the the close of business on Friday. Margins for all months will decrease to $2,000 from $2,500 for clearing members, to $2,200 from $2,750 for members, and to $2,700 from $3,375 for customers, NYMEX said in a statement.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NYMEX says to lower margins on palladium futures" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642