NEW YORK, Sept 28 (Reuters) - The New York Stock Exchange on Sunday declined to confirm that DaimlerChrysler AG Chairman Juergen Schrempp had become the second board member to resign following the ouster of chairman Richard Grasso. A spokesman for the NYSE on Sunday declined comment, saying he had no information. On Saturday, a spokesman for the German automaker confirmed a weekend German newspaper report that Schrempp was leaving following the furor over Grasso's $140 million pay ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NYSE declines comment on Schrempp resignation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.