NEW YORK, July 30 (Reuters) - The New York Stock Exchange on Wednesday said it fined one of its largest specialist firms for improperly trading shares of General Motors Corp. during a volatile session last year. The NYSE fined Fleet Specialist, a unit of FleetBoston Financial Corp. , and Michael Bonnano, one of its specialists, for how it managed the trading of GM shares on June 27, 2002, a bumpy session marked by rumors -- later denied by the company -- that the automaker was subject of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NYSE fines Fleet for trading in GM shares" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642