WELLINGTON, June 24 (Reuters) - The New Zealand government said on Thursday it had approved the purchase of a further 133 Pinzgauer light operational vehicles, valued at around 15 million sterling (NZ$44 million). The new order, which includes 60 new Pinzgauer Armoured vehicles, brings the total number of vehicles on order for the New Zealand defence force to 321. It is the first major order for the Armoured Pinzgauer, developed by Automotive Technik Ltd with specialist security vehicle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NZ govt approves 15 mln sterling army vehicle order" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642