FRANKFURT/MADRID, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Shares in Telefonica's O2-branded German unit were trading above their initial public offering price in unofficial trading on Tuesday, before their listing, Europe's largest in more than a year. Shares in the telecom provider, which were placed with investors for 5.60 euros each on Monday, saw bids and offers ranging between 5.63 euros and 5.75 euros at 0715 GMT. "Trading volumes are modest," said a Frankfurt-based ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"O2 Germany shares strong in unofficial trade before listing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.