WASHINGTON, May 20 (Reuters) - The Obama administration supports a regulatory reform bill amendment that would toughen rules against high-risk speculative trading but cautioned against passing it as part of another measure that would block stronger auto lending rules, an administration official said on Thursday. The official said the administration supports the amendment offered by Democratic senators Jeff Merkley and Carl Levin. "But we must not sacrifice protections for American ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Obama admin supports trade ban measure - official" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642