WASHINGTON, March 27 (Reuters) - President Barack Obama will announce a government plan to help ailing U.S. automakers on Monday, White House spokesman Robert Gibbs said. "The president's autos task force is meeting today. I think they are winding down the decisions that have to be made and putting in place a plan that the president will announce on Monday," Gibbs said. "The president, I think, will outline what he thinks is the best way forward to achieve viability for the companies in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Obama to announce autos plan on Monday - W.House" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642