* Cites Romney's 2008 piece titled "Let Detroit Go Bankrupt" * Obama presses auto issue on Michigan primary day * Romney, with deep Michigan ties, seen vulnerable on autos By Caren Bohan WASHINGTON, Feb 28 (Reuters) - President Barack Obama attacked White House contender Mitt Romney on Tuesday over his opposition to the 2009 bailout of the U.S. auto industry, seizing on a vulnerability for the Republican candidate on a crucial voting day. Speaking to auto union workers in Washington on the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Obama attacks Romney over US auto bailout stance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.