* Gibbs happy to "I told you so" * Obama to visit an auto plant By Patricia Zengerle WASHINGTON, Nov 18 (Reuters) - President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden will both travel to an Indiana city that is home to several automobile plants next week, the White House said on Thursday, in the wake of General Motors' successful stock offering. The trip to Kokomo, Indiana, will take place on Tuesday, Nov. 23. Major employers in Kokomo include Chrysler LLC and the auto parts ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Obama, Biden head to auto city in wake of GM IPO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642