WASHINGTON, April 29 (Reuters) - President Barack Obama said on Wednesday the budget passed by the U.S. Congress builds on his efforts to move the economy from recession to recovery, but he added that credit was still not flowing as freely as it should. "This budget builds on the steps we've taken over the last 100 days to move this economy from recession to recovery and ultimately to prosperity," Obama said in remarks prepared for delivery at his evening news conference. "We are off to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Obama: budget builds on effort to revive economy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.