WASHINGTON, April 29 (Reuters) - President Barack Obama said on Wednesday that when he set out to become U.S. president he didn't anticipate he would find himself in the midst of the greatest economic crisis in decades. Asked at a news conference to say what had surprised him about his early days in office, he said: "I am surprised, compared to where I started, when we first announced for this race, by the number of critical issues that appear to be coming to a head all at the same time," ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Obama: didn't foresee severity of economic crisis" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.