* Speeding development of U.S.-made high-tech products * Inventing it here, manufacturing it here PITTSBURGH, June 24 (Reuters) - President Barack Obama will launch an initiative on Friday to develop new U.S. manufacturing jobs by teaming government up with companies and universities to invest more than $500 million in advanced technologies. Obama will visit Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh to launch the Advanced Manufacturing Partnership, which aims to speed development of a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Obama eyes investments in technology manufacturing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.