NEW YORK, Sept 22 (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama and Chinese President Hu Jintao did not discuss the role of the dollar as a global reserve currency when they met on Tuesday on the sidelines of the United Nations, according to a U.S. official. "That issue was not raised," said the official, who briefed reporters on condition of anonymity and was responding to a question. (Reporting by Caren Bohan; editing by Andrew Quinn)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Obama, Hu did not discuss global role of dollar" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.