WASHINGTON, March 26 (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama has been frustrated with the auto industry for some time and believes industry executives have made bad business decisions over a period of several years, a spokesman said on Thursday. "I think there's a frustration on the part of this president and on the part of many Americans that we didn't just get into this situation because of the global economic slowdown," spokesman Robert Gibbs told a briefing. "I think the president ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Obama long frustrated with auto industry - W.House" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642