WASHINGTON, Nov 18 (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama will make a statement on General Motors on Thursday at 4:15 p.m. EST (2115 GMT), White House spokesman Robert Gibbs said. (Reporting by Patricia Zengerle, editing by Alister Bull)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Obama to make statement on GM -White House" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.